Microprocessor Tap Density Tester
- Complies with USP, IP specifications
- Extremely useful for pharmaceutical labs
- Microprocessor based, easy to use
- 20 x 4 line alphanumeric LCD display with backlit
- 16 Soft touch membrane type keys
- Independent programmable setups for User & USP mode with storage
- Rs232 Printer attachment facility
- Automatically calculate result parameters like Tap Density, Initial Density, Compressibility Index and Hausner Ratio
- Automatically stores last Result
- Power Failure detection facility
- User friendly operation with menus & current status indicators.
Microprocessor Tap Density Tester, Model 1951 is a density measurement equipment used to measure tapped density of powders, as well as granulated or flaked materials by standardized and repeatable procedures. Instrument uses the latest microprocessor technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility.