Microprocessor Friability Apparatus
- Complies with USP, IP specifications
- Microprocessor based, easy to use
- 20 x 4 line alphanumeric LCD display with backlit
- 16 Soft touch membrane type keys
- Independent programmable setups for Time & Count mode with storage
- Password-protected user access
- Facility to attach with weighing balance
- Rs232 Printer attachment facility
- Automatically calculates percentage friability
- Loading and unloading of tablets without removing drums
- Power Failure detection facility
- User friendly operation with menus & current status indicators.
Microprocessor Friability Apparatus, Model 1902 measures the tendency of a tablet to chip or breakdown to pieces when held under mechanical stresses. Instrument uses the latest microcontroller technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility.